:.GREAT EXPECTATIONS..: ..GREAT EXPECTATIONS..

LIFE...

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Life and The New Year....

Listen to : Always Love -- Nada Surf
The story will remain unsaid.
But these are the recap for 2006.

Hey…

Alhamdulillah...I'm still alive....
Looking back on what I said all those years ago, all the hopes and dreams I had, I've come to the conclusion that if having things turn out the way you wanted them to is a measure of a successful life, then some would say I'm a failure. The important thing is not to be bitter over life's disappointments. Learn to let go of the past, and recognize that every day won't be sunny. And when you find yourself lost in the darkness of despair remember, it's only in the black of night that you see the stars, and those stars lead you back home. I wish I found myself again

As for 2006 there are so many things need to be remembered and also being forgotten.
I will take all the good side to remember and throw away the entire negatives context.
In April me, Hafez and Da Dory went to Manila to give our best Roselle a visit..and she already have a boyfriend….Dodie…you are the man!!!
In August, my best colleague Da Dory left the company..and the “Superfoxx” and “byesexual” was anguished badly…yet they strong enough to face it.

There’s too much retention especially in November. I was producing “ Now and Forever” drama, and I’m too into it, really put my all effort till I can’t even sleep at night. Yet there are a lot of stories behind the stories and it will remain unsaid as it’s a lot to tell. * Smile*
In December, Lyn was engaged to Sab.

The best part…I just bought my first Prada bag “ Tessuto Oro “……Finally !!!

Bye 2006!!! And as usual still no resolution for 2007….Just hope for happiness ahead and being blessed…..

Summary : Not a good year for LOVE. It cost more pain compared to the beneficial of
being LOVED.
Good year for prosperity….*smile*

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE…….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger