:.GREAT EXPECTATIONS..: ..GREAT EXPECTATIONS..

LIFE...

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Life and The Reality


Listen to : Tori Amos -- Love Song


Have you ever think about doing something that you feel is right yet its wrong? And how about if it just to entertain your so called boring life.
Sometimes life is worth waiting…..waiting for something that is not going to happen.
I’m alone again…by myself. Fighting with my crucial negative thought.
Yet there are memories that counts. Its not long ago…still fresh…I will remember it. I won’t forget. We connected, but I need to distance myself, to take control of the self from falling , from flying high and get hurt. I was hurt, I am hurt…yet still hurting till now. I want to breathe the fresh air. It only takes a second, and there it goes. it’s none…I like the feeling when we’re together. I’m not sure…it’s just all about all the empty promises. Yet I need to be born again.
I am hurt. I am sad. All by myself…
It’s all in my head…I don’t want to forget neither being forgotten, its my nature to treasure all the sweet remembrance although it is not significant.
I hurt them, giving hope, yet they hurt me too. I’m tired of waiting, tired to take heed for all the empty promises. Until when? I am not a saint. I can’t last forever.
Day that counts so priceless. If only I can treasure it with sincerity. I can’t devote myself to them entirely. I’m afraid being hurt again.
Still the day will still be fresh until the day comes. I don’t know until when, just let it go. Although it hurt sometimes. So close but yet so far. But still it makes me happy and smile all day long…..This feeling where you cannot get it everyday. It’s just so special…..and I can’t describe it with words. Smile . Period.
"Does this darkness have a name? This cruelty, this hatred, how did it find us? Did it steal into our lives or did we seek it out and embrace it? When did we lose our way? Consumed by the shadows. Swallowed whole by the darkness. Does this darkness have a name?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger