:.GREAT EXPECTATIONS..: ..GREAT EXPECTATIONS..

LIFE...

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Life And The Loneliness







Listen To : All Good Things Come To An End -- Nelly Furtado Featuring Chris Martin

Those day long gone... I'm hoping for something that will never going to happen. Only I'm the one who imagining it myself. Make myself being torn apart, knowing that all the sweet dreams will never exist.
Obviously everything considered as empty hope, with no ending, makes you happy for a while, then slowly vanished, ended up you lost your wings and fall. That's me...
I'm sorry.. I wanted to learn to love someone and being loved by someone, but in fact, I'm not capable to do that.
I'm playing with my own weaknesses and shadows. I'm creating my own stories, I'm picturing a good life but yet I'm all by myself.....If ever you care and if ever you know how I feel. How weak I am to face this alone. Still I'm okay, and will always be fine. Just don't worry about me, I'm strong enough to cure myself, but I'm just tired of waiting..Love is all yours.....Smile :) . Period.


Merry Christmas To Everyone......


Space Dementia : Muse

Height is the one for me
It gives me all I need
And helps me co-exist with the chill
You make me sick because I adore you so
I love all the dirty tricks
And twisted games you play on me
Space dementia in your eyes
Peace will arise and tear us apart
And make us meaningless again

You'll make us want to die
I'd cut your name in my heart
We'll destroy this world for you
I know you want me to feel your pain

Space dementia in your eyes
Peace will arise and tear us apart
And make us meaningless again




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger