:.GREAT EXPECTATIONS..: ..GREAT EXPECTATIONS..

LIFE...

Monday, December 25, 2006

Life and The Beneficial of Life...


Listen to : All Good Things (Come To An End) -- Nelly Furtado Feat Chris Martin

Dogs were whistling a new tune
Barking at the new moon
Hoping it would come soon
so that they could die

Honestly what will become of me
I don't like reality
It's way too clear to me

But really life is daily
We are what we don't see
We miss everything daydreaming

Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end

Traveling I always stop at exits
Wondering if I'll stay
Young and restless

Living this way I stress less
I want to pull away when the dream dies
The pain sets it and I don't cry
I only feel gravity and I wonder why

And the sun was wondering if it should stay away for a day until the feeling went away
And the clouds were dropping and the ................. the rain forgot how to bring salvation

The dogs were whistling a new tune
barking at the new moon
hoping it would come soon
so that they could die

Questions
Why all good things always come to an end?
Question remains without an answer...but yet they must always good things ahead..
Where do I finish?
It depends where I start.
Today
I'm counting days before I leave for the PHP...It's quiet exciting but I will be there longer this time. For 2 and a half month included the shooting days and also post productions.
I'm going again to the happy nations city....I'm happy, I'm excited, Im sad, I'm overwhelming, and I feel that all my emotions mixed up....wait for me to return, wait for me for those who willing to wait. And wait for me if ever you need me....
I'm happy with the project progress. We're still on our track, can't wait to see the end product. It supposed to be distinguished with all the hard work from all of them.
Yesterday
We had fun, Dory celebrated her Christmas with us. We're in Malacca, with everybody elses including Melvin and Abang Lan ( Congrats to Mat Dom Teksi -- Best Comedy in Anugerah Skrin , Janet Khoo winning the Best Comedian Actress For Asian TV Awards...Applause!!! ).
Lyn was enganged with Sab...Congratulations!!!
The Uncertain
I tried to figured out, what am I trying to do? Who am I hurting? I am sorry, as I am totally weak...I am sorry. I don't mean to hurt anybody, it just my heart, that never heal...it's so painful until I don't know what to do. I'm numb....I only can wait....wait for the right time to come...
I'm sorry...yet the love is all yours....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger