:.GREAT EXPECTATIONS..: ..GREAT EXPECTATIONS..

LIFE...

Friday, November 03, 2006

Life and Friends


I woke up early, Its 6.00 a.m in the morning. It was a long day since last Monday, we work until 10.00 p.m every day yet we manage to finished the master to all the conclusions..hehehe the “Master Rundown”. But this is a never ending story, it’s going to change everyday depends on the weather, artists and situations *sigh*. This is not a complaint, but as a normal homo sapiens I have the right to say that I’m tired…..still this is just the beginning…On your mark….and then GO….

Looking back on what I said all those years ago, all the hopes and dreams I had, I've come to the conclusion that if having things turn out the way you wanted them to is a measure of a successful life, then some would say I'm a failure. The important thing is not to be bitter over life's disappointments. Learn to let go of the past, and recognize that every day won't be sunny. And when you find yourself lost in the darkness of despair remember, it's only in the black of night that you see the stars, and those stars lead you back home.

There’s a lot of people character that you may or might not understand, and there was a special someone who left me a few months ago. After she left, I’m missing something, and something wasn’t right somewhere…Then I realize that she’s the only one who always talk nonsense, who always disturb other people, who always argue with me, correct my English pronounciations and yet we have a lot of thing in common although in fact we always have a different opinion .hehehe.

I’m not saying that what I have now wasn’t good. It’s great…everyone is great here..Thanx for always being there for me, but it just that they are not her…..and they can’t be her…Maybe the way we think are different.… I miss you babe…I miss you being around and annoyed me with your voices and in fact the Pirates Battles or anything elses…Although we’ve still seeing each other in fact almost everyday..:)..but she left the office, and I’m spending most of my time with my work@office, and past two years she was around, things are different. It’s okay…we have our own live to live with, and I’ll be happy if everyone is happy…Cheers!!!

"Nobody has all the answers, but we do have all our whys, like why did this happen? Why didn't we see it coming?”

Thanx to those who always be with me through out my happiness and sadness..
I always love all of you……

1 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger T.I. said...

You know she's always there for you... Don't think too much... Though we move on, we still think of those we left behind...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger