:.GREAT EXPECTATIONS..: ..GREAT EXPECTATIONS..

LIFE...

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Life and The Melancholic Night


Listen to : Makin Aku Cinta -- Kris Dayanti and Anang


Do you know what is the most daunting feeling in this world? The feeling of being sorry, being sorry for yourself. Nothin’ compares to it.

For the past few days I have been thinking about lot of things, too much, actually. Ever had a feeling that you want to talk about something, with someone, but deep inside know that there is no point to it, simply, because only one who can help you is — thyself. It helps to talk with someone, but it doesn't solve the problems you have, in most cases at least.
I have discovered that I don't have what it takes for me to put my thoughts on the paper, so other people could understand me, in any form. It could be nice, but pointless I guess. And no, I haven't failed, I have just discovered things that don't work. However, there are some people who, actually, can do it.

I'm counting days to go to Manila. 6 days to go. I'm leaving on January 3rd.
Just finished record the theme song for " Now And Forever". Title -- Cintaiku Sekali Lagi.
The lyrics was good, and the song was great composed by our Executive Producer....I'm so excited.
I have a wish list.. I wanted to get myself a nice tote from Prada, but still I'm under waiting lists....I wanted it badly....Help!!!! hehehe.. I'm definitely a big spender...shopaholics....and I do shop a lot.....hehehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger