:.GREAT EXPECTATIONS..: ..GREAT EXPECTATIONS..

LIFE...

Monday, May 08, 2006

LIfe...and Aching Heart...

Listen To : I Would Die For You -- Garbage

I would die for you
I would die for you
I've been dying just to feel you by my side
To know that you're mine

I will cry for you
I will cry for you
I will wash away your pain with all my tears
And drown your fear

I will pray for you
I will pray for you
I will sell my soul for something pure and true
Someone like you

See your face every place that I walk in
Hear your voice every time I am talking
You will believe in me
And I will never be ignored

I will burn for you
Feel pain for you
I will twist the knife and bleed my aching heart
And tear it apart

I will lie for you
Beg and steal for you
I will crawl on hands and knees until you see
You're just like me

Violate all The love that I'm missing
Throw away all the pain that I'm living
You will believe in me
And I can never be ignored




Im currently involved with another JV between DV( Malaysia ) and GMA ( Philippines )...Emmm....well start to do pre production works now, as to be honest more to paper work which is boring...My cooking reality show is postpone due to some internal problem and need to deal with some consequences after that. However, I'm kinda not agreed with this company especially the way management treat those freelancers, they just terminated them without a month notice, but probably these are all negative side that freelancers need to face.Still they are human, dont they care about human feeling's at all? I dont get that.

Okay, as for my side, I'll tell the truth, I'm just 5% satisfied with this company, U propbably read somewhere in my blog how I hate this company, but the only reason I stayed because of the opportunity and my precious friends, besides I love what Im doing....Conclussion, I love my job. Im quite free, sitting next to da Dory...emailing her everyday like bf and gf...what to do...we send email to other's as well but yet there is no reply except for both of us...It makes thinking . You might think that you know the person who is actually close to you, but actually you are'nt at all, and then suddenly you know their true colours...yeah man!! i think they are people out there act differently with different group of friend...probably they are not yet ready to reveal everything or maybe we're not good enough to be their friend.I dont know.No comment, but for me even though I just know the person for a day..I'll still be me and it all depends to the person to like me or not....hehehehe..As for what i know..I'm sucks...Who wanna be my friend? kuang..kuang...kuang...hehehe...

Nina is here, she will start working soon. Good for her, just finished her study, Ain will fly to Australia end of this year while Iqa still waited for the result, where she might go to further her study...Good Luck everyone....hehehe
We have a plan ahead for July, diving courses, and have fun in nicest beach/ island.We're thinking of Pulau Tioman or Perhentian. Still waiting for the date from Roselle, she will come to Malaysia in July, as it good for us also because we might start shooting on August onwards.

Last weekend i had my spring cleaning, I have such a splendid time by my own...hehehe...cleaning my house, decorate my room, clean my kitchen, and even filled up my stock ( I bought everything exactly the same as what I saw in Lin and Anis house emmm sausage,instant roti canai and etc...hehehe), I was really satisfied,and then I change my fish water tank.Suprisingly while Im doing all the chores, my two cats just sleep...Wow...Good!

Okie...Im downloading CSI Miami season 4 eps 23 today..Horatio will get married in this eps, with Marisol of course, I read in the internet that in eps 24 and 25, there will be a troop chase after Horatio and shot someone close to Horatio..WHO?
I never start watching CSI Vegas Season 6 yet,and not even start downloading CSI New York. However, my fav sitcom for now SCRUBS...just finished watching the second season...I bought the third season last night, and how disappointing when the output is blur...%$#&!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger