:.GREAT EXPECTATIONS..: ..GREAT EXPECTATIONS..

LIFE...

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Life...and Monotonous Day



Listen to : Samsons -- Kenangan Terindah

Its Saturday.Its raining...the lightning really scare my cats off, actually also scared me...hehehe..Its good to be home, my sister brought some lunch from Seremban, its sambal tumis udang, and pucuk paku, it's my favourite...hehehe..I spend my time watching DVD's..I watched Rumor Has it played by Jennifer Aniston, Kevin Costner, Mark Ruffalo and Mena Suvari..it was okay, same like a relax and light ordinary film...emm...to be honest, I dun like the story...continue with One Night In Mongkok, suggested by Da Dory, the movie is nice...but just hate the ending...Casted by Cecelia Cheung and Daniel Wu, Da Dory and my sister Chicane likes Daniel Wu and they keep saying that he's cute...emm...not bad actually...hehehehe.

Then...continue with Pizza Frenzy..( Dory, Hafez already have the crack code..hehehe )I just finished the game...and we went out for dinner at Kenny Rogers ( Sunway ), it was a turn off when we need to pay RM 80 for the meal which for us is not worth it...

Well...that's my Saturday..and tomorrow is Sunday...and Monday will come...I really hate Monday...never mind any other day...Tuesday will be an off day ( Maulidur Rasul ) Yahoo.....cant wait to be next week...I'm going to the Philippines..
I cant wait to be far from office, where people cant reach me...I need a break..Although just 6 days but still the time are really precious...where I can spent all the 6 days enjoying myself with my lovely friends....
Lets continue to talk about my L.I.F.E, which obviously will never end unless you satisfy with it...before that let me recap, I just finished read " Lucy Sullivan Is Getting Married "...its such a nice and cute stuffs to read...I like the way how they fall in love...it just so cute...well...why I'm telling this? because...I like the feeling when you start to love someone and loved by someone...its just a strange feeling that you cant get it everyday...although I already have the LOVE of my life...hahahahahaha...Sorry Orns...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger