:.GREAT EXPECTATIONS..: ..GREAT EXPECTATIONS..

LIFE...

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Life and Tears



Tears From The Moon -- Sinead O' Connor

Couldnt sleep,
so I went down walking.
Thinking about you,
and hearing those talking.
And all the things I should have said,
echoed now inside my head.
I feel something falling from the sky
Im so sad and maybe angels cry

Tears from the moon
Fall down like rain
I reach for you
I reach in vain
Tears from the moon
Tears from the moon

It just aint fair
this thing called loving.
When one stands there
the other feels nothing.
I would have done anything for you
I still love you, baby I adore you.
All day I keep from falling apart
But I realize it when the sky gets dark

Stop, stop hunting me
It should be easy,
As easy as when you stop wanting me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger