:.GREAT EXPECTATIONS..: ..GREAT EXPECTATIONS..

LIFE...

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Life Is Like An Ordinary Day


Hi ...Its Sunday...All the team in the studio..I'm escaping myself a while...blogging..We're going to finish studio shoot by today..And another week to go for SCP shoot..These how the schedule looks alike..we're going to Bukit Tinggi on Friday and coming back on Saturday....sound fun huh...hehehe...Accomodation and food provided.Im going forr Bukit Tinggi reccee tomorrow (Monday).
Before that...Jom Ton Ton set is nicer compared to last season,i'm kinda like it as our propmaster really did his job well..Thanx to Ray.And also thanx to all the team who make everything on track...as our delivery date is chasing us...Thank God..I already deliver 2 episode on time...hehehe
Emm..I missed Hafez family dinner twice (Hafez brother just ger back from Sudan for good)sorry....just busy..as my schedule really tight.Maybe another one fine day.
Im still frustrated about my blog..how stupid I am to ACCIDENTALLY deleted it..Now its a brand new blog with the same stories...hahahaha..Period

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger