:.GREAT EXPECTATIONS..: ..GREAT EXPECTATIONS..

LIFE...

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Life...and still Alive..

Fav Songs ( Jan - April 06 )keep on repeating it over and over till people shout " Oit...pasang lagu lain la...."...hehehehehehe

-- Beautiful Life OST
-- Great Expectations OST
-- Great Expectations Score
-- King Arthur OST
-- Indonesian Songs
- Tentang Kita ( Melly and Ivan )
- Kenangan Terindah ( Samsons )
-- Home -- Michael Buble


I wanna sleep...I wanna dream...I want to be the girl in the story books which life alwiz ended up happily ever after....



Favourite Authors ( Most chic lit...hehehehe )
- Sophie Kinsella/Madeiline Wickham
- Elizabeth Berg
- Mike Gayle
- Marian Keyes
- Kazuo Ishiguro


Not just that...I still like others authors as well...emm..I read philosophy books, vampires and something to do about life....hehehe...or books which doesnt make sense..conclussion....I read everything...its either I like it or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger