:.GREAT EXPECTATIONS..: ..GREAT EXPECTATIONS..

LIFE...

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Life and Routine



Listen to : Lori Carson and Paul Haslinger -- I Want To Believe You

I watched The Producers the other day. I dunno, its just okay because I'm not a fond of musical movie myself, so I dont know how to judge it. But I like Moulin Rouge probably because of the score. Have you heard about 8 women? Its a France movie and its musical...it just okay, I realy don't know how to rate it.
Well as for The Producers Uma Thurman play Ulla, as a Swedish girl, she doing great with the accent and she dance very well too...She's good though. I like her , I like her ex husband as well ( Ethan Hawke )...So sad, they are not together anymore.

This is what I'm planning to do today...
1. Download The Da Vinci Code Ost
2. Watch Kiki's Delivery Service By Hayao Miyazaki
3. Buy X Men 3 ticket for Saturday.
4. Finish the proposal which the due date is tomorrow...hahahaha

Episode 3
She was happy recently. She's overwhelming her current situations...Its just an ordinary day for her until he fix it. When will he fix it? Will he? There will be no ending if its still lying there.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger