:.GREAT EXPECTATIONS..: ..GREAT EXPECTATIONS..

LIFE...

Friday, May 26, 2006

Life and Forfeit...



Listen to : All Of Them -- King Arthur OST

Time flew so fast. Everybody's moved on...I'm stuck with a dead life of mine, there's no way for me to turn unless there is hope awaiting for me which I doubt it.
Im sorry for all people out there, those who care for me, those who accept me the way I am. Thank you so much, there is no word can describe my appreciation.
I feel like floating, walking but can't feel my leg, I'm hopeless....I saw people laughing at me, but I can just watch them laugh without correcting them...its okay...they laughed because they succeed, they laugh because they achieve what they want, they laugh because they happy to see I'm downhearted....

Prologue...
She once told that people will love you the way you are, but some people aren't, they need to be please to make they like you. Is that fair?
She said....she can live her own way.....she can be isolated...she don't care.She doesnt't need a stranger( someone which is not her blood )to helped her. She can climb slowly and reach to the top. Blood is thicker than everything...Choose the blood rather than a stranger. She can be mean. She can ruined his life, but she won't do that. She give him opportunity to choose what he wants the most....or does he had a choice? Yes he is. In her point of view, she's willing to sacrifice and being sacrificed, she claimed it as a punishment from all the bad deeds that she's done in the past.

She will accept all the consequences. She hates being rejected by them, she hates being laugh by them, she hates when she's being ignored, she hates when she doesn't know what's going on, she hates when they treated her nice yet they forced to do that. She hates her. She choose to be alone for everybody's sake....can he release her? Its the most selfish thing that she asked him to do.Please....
What will happened to her?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger