:.GREAT EXPECTATIONS..: ..GREAT EXPECTATIONS..

LIFE...

Friday, May 12, 2006

Life...Happy Mother's Day



Hey..I LOST MY SONY DIGITAL CAMERA. I think I misplaced it somewhere. I hate that. I cant stop thinking about it. I've got a ew notebook yesterday, I was so happy but then I realize something missing when suddenly I wanted to use it...my digital camera. I want it back...Luckily, I manage to transfer all my pic from previous trip. However I'm still hope that I wil find it.

Yesterday was Anis's birthday. We did a small surprise party for her, with Lynn as the mastermind, Dory, Hafez, Cindy, Tony and me. It went well, Anis was surprised, and we ate domino's pizza until we cant move...also with the moist chocolate cake.....hehehehe...after that, we watch TV and we went home at 2am...sti thinking about the camera...uwaaaa. Lynn birthday is coming...Hafez birthday is on the corner (TAURUS)..em...still thinking...what to give them...pokai..pokai...hehehe

This Sunday is a Mother's Day, will go back home, and have dinner with everybody...I know she will be very happy when everybody's gather togeher..Of course..we love u Mama...My mom loves us ( I have 3 sisters ) so much as I dont have any words to describe how much I love her, since I was a kid, I will get whatever I wanted,I was spoilt till now, she'll cook our favourite dish when she know that we're coming home, she was so concern until you tell her that you are big enough to take care of yourself. I love her so much and I want to make her happy and will please her the best way that I can..Can I do that? Happy Mother's Day......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger