:.GREAT EXPECTATIONS..: ..GREAT EXPECTATIONS..

LIFE...

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Life and Deception



Listen to : Great Expectation Score : Planes on a Planes


It's been two weeks, there is nothing much to do, just a normal procedure, budgetting and stuff like that. I'm in a hectic situation, whereby I cant't think straight. But still I can play games...hehehe
I had fun recently, we went to Maison with the the two bubly Indonesian host, with Anis, Lyn, Dory and Along of course....we had fun. They forced me to go...otherwise I will only 'fly kite'. Last Saturday we watched " The Da Vinci Code " again, this time with Dory, Anis and Tony companinon, i think I understand more after second time of watching.
Its lunch time now...I skip lunch....ta da...then I started blogging since the idea is still in my head.

p/s I want to watch X Men 3

Episode One
He talks to her. She takes the words. She give herself a chance yet she still know the ending. She wants her story to end up like a fairytale, where they all live happily ever after. She played with her own imagination in her head, she presume everything is fine yet its all deceit. She can live with that, to make both parties happy. She can live like this, how about him? She can live her life with no assurance, with no guarantee, she can be with him as long as he wants her, but yet there will be no affiliation committed, coz she's on his side was comparable, and disaproval.How can she assure that? She just knew, he disagree, yet its the truth that we both need to bare. She can feel the force of the faces to smile, to talk and to communicate with her, she just knew, and its all within herself...its the SECRET that she will keep...shut her mouth, from him of course.....What will he think ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger