:.GREAT EXPECTATIONS..: ..GREAT EXPECTATIONS..

LIFE...

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Life and Fear !?


ALL AT SEA -- RICHARD WALTERS ( CSI Miami S0421 )

Silence is empty, filled with breaths from mouths
that never move no more,
she talked some more, she talks now
and all the lights went out in empty rooms
and now the empty hall
I talk alone, i talk now
And all I wanted was a Chance to see you anyway

hold me, fold me up in your arms
faster, my love, sinking and gone

I was aware the time, I was a son before i met you dear
I talk alone, i talk now
and all the lights go out in empty rooms
and now the dirty hall
I talked alone, I talk now
And all I wanted was a Chance to see you anyway

Hold me, fold me up in your arms
Faster, my love, shrinking and gone
Hold me, my love
Telling me don't be afraid
Wouldn't you want me to swim
Wouldn't you want me to stay?

Hold me my love
Telling me won't be afraid
Wouldn't you want me to swim
Wouldn't you want me to stay


I just read CSI Miami Review for eps 24 from the net, and it was just sad coz Marisol ( Alana De La Garza ) was shot, and she just married to Horatio. In the next episode Delko and Horatio will seek for revenge. ( However...it just so sad..poor Horatio ).

We're having a good night yesterday. We went to Karaoke to celebrate Lynn's birthday ( Dory chose a Happ Birthday song from the list and we sing it to her )...I need to upload picture later. Before that during lunch Anis's arranged a surprise for Lynn, we waited her to enter the office room and then we scream...HAPPY BIRTHDAY...ans she was ball over...hehehe....Its fu...Wow TAURUS, you guys getting a lot of surprises huh!!!

MY FEAR FACTOR?
I am concerned about making the "right" decisions than many people around me when it comes to my future? Or am I sometimes worry more than I should about committing to my personal or professional goals or feel anxious that I'll never really be successful?

What actually that I fear the most ? I’m afraid of moving forward.
It can be a real strength to recognize your fears. By being aware of the things that frighten you, you can assess whether fear is helping you or negatively impacting your life. For instance, a fear of moving forward may sometimes motivate you to take action in a positive way, like by experiencing a wider variety of things than others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger