:.GREAT EXPECTATIONS..: ..GREAT EXPECTATIONS..

LIFE...

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Life and The Rules


Do you a freedom to be yourself? Not all the time...
It is difficult to be yourself... but it’s hard to fake just not want to be yourself.
Cause sometimes you have to adapt to the people around you or the atmosphere to make a living...
Then slowly because of adapting too much you tend to forgot the true you.. and that is when the depression inside of you starts to grow unintentionally... Then you start to feel isolated feels and feels that no one understands you because you get bored and mope easily or maybe fed up of what you are trying to be...
Being yourself sometimes can be risky as you might not know there are very smart and vicious out there and can catch your weakness and use it against you. I don’t know. Am I fake? Or am I trying to hard to be myself or someone else? When I think again……. I’m still standing with my own feet, when I look at the mirror, I still see myself and I believe that I still me, and when I try to be somebody that I don’t it hurts.

Episode 6

She starts her routine like any other day before. Nothing special. He starting up with his blood, good for him, congratulations !!!
As usual, she always left out, being left behind, with everything that already been discussed, already being thrown out, they doing it great instead.She just sitting there knowing nothing but expecting for HOPE which will never have.
It's not like them, they planned everything together, they monitor everybody's character they open their heart to each other,but how as a two person, you interact as one. Where is the other one? Then, what will happened? Misscommunication? Misunderstanding?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger