:.GREAT EXPECTATIONS..: ..GREAT EXPECTATIONS..

LIFE...

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Life and Bla Bla...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Listen to : Romeo and Juliet OST

Aloha…..A stupid fable before I go to bed........

As the JV project called “ Again / Now and Forever “, the Pre Pro start this October and the Production will be somewhere in November. There’s a lot of hard work in October, luckily I have a really good team…We even have our own soundtrack for this 26 eps series, Php Version ( tagalong ) and Malaysia version ( Bahasa Melayu ). This project excites me so much, as it’s going to bring me to the dejavu land again. The cast has been selected… its surprise, once it’s really confirm, I’ll update.

There are a lot of stories lately ( can't tell all too many..emm..anger, sadness,happiness, depression, hatred....and bla..bla..bla..)Let me tell a good one... my lovely BOTI ( my cat ) gave birth to 3 kittens….damn cute…hehehe, one for me, one for Anis and one for Jay…for those, don’t worry, you are still in the waiting list. Can’t wait for them to grew bigger, as I want to squeeze them tightly.hehehe..just kidding.

It’s 1.56 a.m, I can’t sleep, maybe I slept too much in a day. Wait until 4 a.m and then ‘ sahur ‘..if not… surely I’ll be hungry tomorrow. Actually my superior gave us a complimentary off day for a week, because we work every Saturday and Sunday since 2 months ago, but when I think twice, I’ll get bored staying at home, might as well going to work….hahaha, maybe I’ll be on leave on Wednesday ( nak jalan-jalan).

I’m waiting every week on Tuesday at 10.30 a.m for Prison Break Season 2 torrent. I’ll download it before I go to work. Can’t download it in the office..will get scolded by our IT technician…so then after I came back from work, download complete hehehe…..and on Wednesday will bring it to work, and pass to the rest…OMG….copyright in Malaysia are really bad…..Period.

“ I am a girl who did no wrong,
I walked this side of path when I could,
I kept an angel in my pocket,
I do not think it did me any good”

Good night.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger